Thursday, October 3, 2019

Bad News

I wish I could tell you what my news is, but I can't.

I bought a few groceries yesterday evening and started to carry them home, only a few blocks away. A next-door neighbor helped me cross the street because I have a balance problem. He took my bag and slowed down so I could keep up with him. Back home, I put my groceries away and went to sleep. People are friendly here.

The next morning I had a very hard time shitting, I had terrible pain in my lower back. I got back in bed and went to sleep, right away.. I have never been much of a pain person before.

When I woke up my pains were just the same. I would stand up slowly without pain, but WHAM, I would get hit with pain as bad as it gets.

Ray gave me two pain pills, but they haven't done much good.

I have a doctor's appointment at 5:00.

I can write in my blog, but that is about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment