Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Smartphone is Making them Stupid

The manufacturers of these things know this and are making them even more satisfying. The stupider their users are, the happier they are because they more will buy from them.

I should clarify this. I am not speaking of all people, only most people (99 percent). The one percent are aware of the situation they are in and are probably designing what the 99 percent are watching.

And they (the 99 percent) are happy to be stupid. I want to examine this in more detail.

How are they stupid? I know one man who is just plain stupid and has returned to Costa Rica because people do not make fun of him down here.

I know another man who is here because his mother wants to live here (it's her home country) and she is stronger than he is.

I know other men who are living here because like being here and speaking the Spanish language.

Others want to take photos.

All these use their phones for good reasons.

What about the other people I see with a Smartphone? Some of them just use their phones to make calls. But some of them think their phones are intelligent beings that can entertain them, and they are more than willing to be entertained.

They are getting stupider because all their input comes from outside them.

No comments:

Post a Comment