Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Cloud does not Like Me

This is strange because I like it. This is where it is at and I want to be there too.

I have criticized it occasionally, but I thought this was normal behavior in adult society.

Every time I turn my Laptop on, there are reviews of hardware or software. And they are not always flattering.

But if I open my mouth it gets slapped down.

I was on Microsoft's Azure cloud, which had many advanced services (and still does). I even mentioned these on my blog, but I was kicked off Azure, permanently. They don't want to see my face again.

I did the same thing for Amazon's AWS, with the same result: they kicked me off their network, permanently.

There must be something about me they do not like, but they will not say what that is.

I tried to log into the Google Cloud Platform, something I have done many times before, but they do not recognize me.

I can buy whatever I want from them, they have forgotten who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment