Wednesday, October 9, 2019

He has Money!

This can also be stated as "She has money!"

And it is very important that the person in question can use it.

Their money is in the foreground of their lives and the rest of them is in the background.

I live in Costa Rica, in Latin America, that doesn't have much money, but is very aware of the importance of it.

They do not know why it is important, but they know it is very important. Without money, they would starve!

I became acquainted with a local family recently. And without too much thought, I was able to reconstruct their past. The mother had been an attractive Tica who married an American. and moved to America.  She also had a little boy who grew up and joined the American military.

The marriage did not last, but the boy became an American paratrooper and made a number of jumps that disabled him. The mother was still in control, and moved them (the boy, his wife, and his two daughters) back to Costa Rica, where their money would go further.

I met the son at Aeropost when I was feeling a lot of pain in my left knee. He felt sorry for me and invited me home to meet his family. His family has two cars,.a dog, and a house that they are continually remodeling, using local labor. They cooked me a nice meal and then went about their usual family business.

The son mentioned he was interested in making money in programming computers, and I sent him some email links about how he could do this easily, but nothing came of that.

I still have money, by Tico standards, and I am taking care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment