Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Who do I want to Get in Bed With?

Everyone has to answer this question, one way or the other.

We have to choose a spouse. I did, and I made a poor choice, a very poor choice.

Now, late in life, I have to choose the operating systems for my computers (my Laptop and my Phone). Only to find these choices have already been made for me.

My Laptop has Windows and my Phone has Android. Along with millions of other people.

I have upgraded my Laptop to Windows 10 and my Phone to Pixel 3X. My computers are now newer than I am.

Upgrading me is difficult, but women seem to find the original model adequate.

What about me, what do I want? Somewhat to my surprise, I have to answer: neither. I have had a few women (or they have had me).

But I am asexual, as my father was. And I cannot help thinking how much better off I would be if he had never married.

(I would not be here)

No comments:

Post a Comment