Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My Guts are Working Again

I am sure you are happy to know this. And maybe even curious about what was wrong with them, and how I got over that.

But it's a long story, and most of it happened out of sight in my unconscious. It ended this morning when I shit in my pants, copiously. Maybe that got rid of the bad stuff.

Meanwhile, I am still studying programming, by watching this guy tell us about his first programming job. I hope you are asking yourself "How does shit in the pants relate to the Python programming language?" I don't know, but I am sure they are related somehow.

Yesterday, I made an epic journey, by bus, to get stuff that was waiting for me in Cartago. But a river was overflowing on the way there, and the passengers had to to get out of the bus had to walk across a bridge that was threatened, and then get on another bus on the other side.

Things often take a long time, down here, and this was just another one of those times.

This is just a normal emergency. Passengers are allowed to take packages with them, and this time, on the way back, I had a large box with me. No problem, the bus company assigned a man to carry my box across the river, when we came to it!

I am now home, with lots of new stuff, such as an electric toothbrush. I should be happy, so I suppose I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment