Thursday, May 23, 2019

A clever Idea any Bank can Implement

I am having a hard time, along with Wells Fargo, modernizing my debit card account there. I keep getting unexpected charges. 

I subscribed to the NY Review of Books, for example, and it renewed my subscription for an entire year, a year later, when I had forgotten about it. This set me back $79.95! When this is added to a charge for WIRED magazine, for $19.99. on the same day, it's enough to make me feel poor. 

I need some time to get used to these charges. 

My solution is simple and easy to implement in Software. 

Each time a charge comes in, the bank notifies me of it, by email, and gives me three options: Pay it, Don't pay it, or Send me more Information. 

Wells Fargo will get the first chance at this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment