Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Whispersync

I decided use my Android for something else besides making phone calls. It's supposed to do nearly anything - in a package you can hold in your hand! The marvel of our age.

Two of these marvels are Kindle books and Audible audiobooks. I like to lay down, put on my headphones, close my eyes - and listen to someone else do my reading for me - better than I could do it for myself!

But sometimes, I also like to switch back to reading - just to make sure I heard right. And to get the pleasure of getting it both ways.

Now that I have finally downloaded a Kindle book and an Audible book, and got them synchronized - I have a new experience. The text is outlined, a bit at a time - while it is being read! I don't have to use my headphones, the built-in speaker works fine.

You might try it for yourself. Getting all the bits and pieces working together is not so easy - but you get a new read-and-listen experience.

Its supposed to work for Apple phones also.

No comments:

Post a Comment