Friday, July 5, 2019

BullShit Jobs

I just got this book, in the Kindle version.

I probably won't read it much, because it merely confirms my personal job experiences.

I have had plenty of these jobs myself and wondered why more people were not complaining about them.

They were not complaining about them, because they were so common. And people know better than bitch about them, for reasons you and I know instinctively.

But I want to add to his analysis, that did not include the Computer industry where I toiled for 20 years (1980-2000). This industry not only created useless jobs no one had imagined before.

It destroyed computer companies in numbers never imagined before. This was not bullshit (that came out of the rear end of a cow) it was a slaughterhouse where the entire bull was consumed, for no apparent reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment