Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Self Destruction

How common this is! And how much human behavior it explains!

People are deliberately reducing their capability to do anything. They are destroying themselves and greatly enjoy doing this.

We must start with the enjoyment they feel. They really like doing this.

This makes no sense, but that does not matter. This is the way they are. And we have to expect them to continue this way.

Since I am not this way, I have figure how to get along with them. The first rule of thumb is simple: do not expect them to accomplish very much. Keep it simple, and expect them to be stupid.

You have to be smart to deal with their stupidity, and not be surprised by it. You have to remember this is the way they want to be, and they are not going to change.

Since I also am learning software, as a hobby, I am also around some very smart people and projects. The contrast can make me dizzy (give me Vertigo). 

I am going to use Twitter, the perfect app for stupid people and smart people.

No comments:

Post a Comment