Monday, July 15, 2019

What I want Wells Fargo to do

My situation is complicated by one basic fact, I live in Costa Rica, not in the US.

I have a mailing address in Miami, and all my packages and mail get sent there and then flown to Costa Rica by Aeropost, who also makes any duty payments for me. This process takes about a week.

I use my Wells Fargo debit card to make all my international purchases, mainly from Amazon. I also use it, at ATMs, to get the cash I need, in Colonies, for my spending here. I use Colonies, for example, to pay for my health insurance, with the Costa Rica public health service. And for any groceries.

This all very convenient, but also convenient for many companies that keep using my debit card, for services I ordered long ago, I have forgotten about and no longer want.

I want this debit card canceled, so these charges will be stopped.

I also want another debit card for the purchases I want to continue.

My brother, Steve Smith, who also owns this account, has been notified of these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment