Thursday, July 18, 2019

What I Told Wells Fargo

I have had a lot of problems with Wells Fargo. Their Customer Support software is defective, and they do not know this.

I want them to cancel my Debit card, and replace it with a new one. I am getting many charges on it that I made long ago, and no longer want.

They have a way to contact them by email, a regular Computer form that you fill out, and send to them. all nice and secure.

But it does not work, and there is no way I can make it work. I was a computer programmer once, and I can see what is wrong with it.

The Customer Service reps at WF have no way of fixing it either, and they keep telling me this.

So I am telling them "You got to tell your programmers about this problem." They will thank you for telling them about their problem! And they will fix it, promptly."

This was the plan, and I got on Ray's phone to make it happen. I got put on Hold and then lost them entirely. Ray had left, and I could not dial them up again, using his phone, that is a complicated Internet device. 

No comments:

Post a Comment