Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dealing with Craziness

I have written about this before, and I probably will be writing about it again - it's such a common problem, and it's such a common problem to pretend it is not a problem.

Every time I interact with other people, I have to ask myself "Is this making any sense?" And often enough, it doesn't. I also have to also ask this question when I am thinking about my own activities - which do get strange, at times.

Right now, I am trying to understand Software Development, and the latest on this, to plop into my inbox is How Your Role Changes when DevOps goes Cloud Native. And once again, I am asking myself "Does this make sense?" When I can barely understand what they are talking about. And I have to say "Yes!"

This is a very useful question, that can be used in almost any situation - once I have some time to reflect on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment