Monday, December 10, 2018

We have to Train Ourselves to Like People

TED

This TED talk is about AI - and he says we have to train computers using AI, to like us, and treat us fairly. Otherwise they will only take care of themselves, and ignore our needs.

When I went to High School, most of our the teachers, did not like us. And the results of this "education" were not beneficial.

Our parents should have been upset about this - but they were not, because they treated us the same way. As deficient beings that had to be disciplined severely. Not as children that have to be loved and protected.

And I can get even more personal - do wives love their husbands (or their children)? Usually not.

We spend most of our adult lives in Business, or to use a more recent word - in the Enterprise. Neither of which are friendly to People - but are obsessed with making money. As if that was the most important thing in the world. 

I am not against Business - I go shopping every day, and I like most of the things I buy. And I take three pills every morning, to keep my body in good shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment