Sunday, December 16, 2018

They do not know how to Plan

Our house has been rewired, and the electricians who did this have departed - without checking to see if their work was complete. Which it was not, several outlets in my room do not work. But checking this was not part of their plan.

I watched these guys work, and I could see they did not have a plan. They just did whatever they felt like, whenever they felt like it. We should have insisted, that they provide a wiring plan, and then that they stuck to it.

I had noticed this before in Costa Rica, when the woman I was living with for five years, bought a house that had just been built. The wiring did not work, and had to be done over - at her expense.

It never occurred to her, or anyone else - that the work should be checked, to see if it was complete. Something that is routinely done in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment