Monday, December 31, 2018

Secure Transfer of Property

I just had a problem with this. Yesterday I bought some groceries, but left some of them behind when I walked off. My mind has not been working too good recently.

Today I went back to the same store to reclaim my bag of groceries. They claimed I had never been there, and I was trying to cheat them by asking for it! I didn't lose much, and this taught me a lesson - much as you want to, do not trust people very much.

In Software, there is a technique called Smart Contracts, that enforces contracts using the Etherium language and operating system. I am learning Microsoft's implementation of that using their Proof of 
Authority product

But there are much easier ways of doing this  Contact the persons involved personally. or by email. And make sure, they agree to the arrangement ahead of time. Or your property may end up somewhere you do not want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment