Sunday, October 15, 2017

Intelligence Interests Me

Because I am different that way.

I am not especially intelligent myself - but I sure know it when I see it. And I have to keep reminding myself that not many people are this way.

For example - I came across the book Concurrency in Go and pulled it into Safari (a neat service that lets me look at all kinds of Computer stuff) and the writer, right away, struck me as a real person - a real person, and a programmer. Great!

But I have a problem. My Windows 7 laptop cannot handle all the interesting new things I want to do on it. So I ordered a Windows 10 model from Amazon. My goodness, how much extra intelligence, my own intelligence, now requires!

For the next two weeks, until my new laptop gets here, in Costa Rica - I will have to put up with a buggy laptop. Patience! I keep telling myself - and keep telling myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment