Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President

I learned of this book from a review in the New Yorker Diagnosing Donald Trump, and His Voters. I bought the Kindle version from Amazon, and downloaded it to my Fire tablet.

On the first page, it introduces an idea new to me - Malignant Normality. I could not help but remember a cousin of mine, who taught Psychology at the University level, for many years. He and I had different attitudes toward our family's church.

I thought it was worthless nonsense - but he thought I should respect it as part of our family's heritage. We haven't spoken to each other for years - but I am certain he would not have agreed with opinions expressed in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment