Friday, September 28, 2018

Software Development involves People talking to People

I am doing this myself, because I am learning about a new product from Google, called Angular. Google has provided a series of lessons, showing you how to use it. And so far, the lessons are excellent.

They have to be, because if developers do not use it, it won't be much good. Google's reputation is on the line. They have to make me look good, so they will look good.

This is very different from how it was a hundred years ago. Then, anyone could grab anything, and use it anyway they wanted. And not worry about how it affected anyone else.

Those innocent days are gone forever. I refer you to News Site to Investigate Big Tech, Helped by Craigslist Founder.

What the hell is going on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment