Friday, May 18, 2018

I Did the Stupidest Thing Possible

I could not have done a stupider thing, if I had tried for a hundred years.

I left my daypack in a taxi. I had just filled it with the latest info, for my latest purchase from aeropost, plus all things I used on a regular basis - it was an important part of me.

The taxi driver was not much help, when I stopped at the Post Office, to check on my mail, and came back to the taxi, he was not there. He was standing on the sidewalk, looking stupid, and didn't realize I had returned.

I told him to take me to the bus to Orosi, but he did not take me there, a transfer I was familiar with - but a different place, which left me confused, since I didn't know exactly where I  was. I should have made myself check in with myself, so I would know where I was, and my daypack was. But my\ mind was not working very well, and I left the taxi, without putting on my daypack - that I always have with me, when I am traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment