Friday, September 1, 2017

Your Digital Identity

You got one, but it's probably been corrupted.

Take me, for example. I been kicked out of the Cloud twice! First, out of the IBM cloud - that didn't matter too much. Then out of the Microsoft Cloud - and that did matter! I was trying my hardest to learn its .NET framework, especially its F# language. But Microsoft decided I was an undesirable person - and gave me the boot.

I know what it feels like to be a nigger - even if all my family is a white as the driven snow.

"Tough shit!" You may say, "You shouldn't be looking at those bad things so much. Keep your mind clean, and no one will know you are there!"

But I gotta be me. And I have powerful ways of making people see me. They can look other ways - but I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment