Sunday, June 3, 2018

America has Lost its Mind

As you know, I have been trying to understand America - and the is the best explanation I could come up with.

It actually says a lot, when you stop to think about it. It summarizes Trump's personality - and the America that elected him, and continues to support him.

I must clarify one thing, however - Americans have not lost their minds completely. They can think very well - if they limit their thinking to an area of expertise they are familiar with. If they widen their focus, they are lost - but are not aware of this.

This is an important point - they are not aware, and not only that - are not aware, that they are not aware.

This is probably true of much of the rest of the world - but I can only speak with confidence of people I have made direct contact with. And this includes a few Ticas I have known personally. They have bought into the American worldview - and it has not done them any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment