Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Phone is What Connects Us with Everything

These devices are miniature computers, with an advanced user interface - the best ever invented.

What they do is simple - they connect us to everything else. Every person, and every thing. Because, with the Internet of Things (IoT) things are also connected.

I saw this in action, recently - to my amazement. I was at a local eatery, that was run by a local woman, as as a family business. She was in the kitchen, working away, as usual. But in the kitchen, was also a man, I had never seen before. He was not working, but was taking photos of her working - with his Phone. She was enjoying his company!

I was asking myself "Has this woman lost her mind? Why is she putting up with this guy? I was not seeing what was obvious to her - she was now connected! And was much bigger, and more important - than she had ever been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment