Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Growing Up RLDS in the Midwest

This was an unique experience, that I am trying to understand - but everyone else in my family is trying to forget, because it failed completely.

If I could talk to them about this (which I most certainly cannot), I would explain that we must learn from our failures, as well as our successes. But they are certain, that our failures must be forgotten -and buried, along with the Dead.

By contrast, I believe the Dead are always with us - and we have to acknowledge their presence. This is History - that Americans, as a general rule, are weak at. Especially Midwestern Americans.

The American Midwest once produced much of the world's products - but it is now a Rust Belt. A huge, shocking change - that Americans have done done their best to ignore.

But by ignoring it, they have forgotten themselves - and no longer exist. Allow me to repeat that, because it is so unbelievable - most Americans no longer exist! And they consider this to be the perfect way to be - by not being.

I think I have made an amazing discovery here - by discovering the State of Non-Being. But no one else seems interested. And I am keeping my ear to ground, listening for other people with similar ideas.

I have just enrolled in the MOOC the Psychology of Popularity - presented by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This not in the American Midwest, and is not aware of its problems.

All the advanced thinking is being done on the East Coast, or the West Coast. And they are ignoring what the Midwest is showing them - by its example. Something that President Trump does sense - and from where he gets many of his supporters. They are the forgotten people, and they want to be remembered.

They may be dead, but they still determine who we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment