Saturday, June 2, 2018

Windows 10 is Better

If you know what kind to get, and how to use it.

And you are not going to get much help for this. There is an incredible amount of Windows 10 junk out there, that will not do you much good. I know, because I have a collection of this junk, myself.

Microsoft wants to sell you its Surface laptop, for a thousand dollars. That I am sure you would be satisfied with. If you have this kind of money - go for it! Windows 10 will boot up much faster, and will operate your apps faster.  It has the latest version of Skype, that you can use to call anywhere.

Then install Google's Chrome browser, and all the Google apps, that you can sync with any other laptops you are using. Keeping everything synchronized is important - and Google is good at this.

Gmail is the best email app. I have Google Calendar, to keep track of my time. And Blogger, that I am using to write this blog. I just fired up MyDrive, that gives me huge amounts of online storage. I
was amazed by all the family photos I have there.

The Computer has given us fantastic new capabilities - perhaps more than we are capable of understanding..

No comments:

Post a Comment