Saturday, October 6, 2018

Dante and Angular

I am listening to class about Dante's Divine Comedy - and I am taking a class about Angular. And I cannot but help, noticing the similarity between the two. 

Dante you probably know about. He wrote one of longest poems in history - about his trip to Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven. And manages to include nearly everyone else in history in this story. You really need the two instructors for this course - to guide you through it yourself. 

Angular is described for you in this Wikipedia entry. There are plenty of courses for this also, but all of them I have tried are defective. This one, learn-angular.org, (which is also free) seems to be doing a good job. But it is stretching my mind. 

That is why I say it is similar to Dante - who also gets his mind stretched, as he goes on his pilgrimage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment