Monday, October 1, 2018

People who Do Not want to Read

And do not want to know this. Because such an admission, would be too embarrassing.

As one who still reads and writes, almost too much, I find this hard to understand. But I find it my duty, to bring this to everyone's attention. "Look here, people you do not want to read!"

Part of the reason for this, is probably our use of the Phone, whose small screen is not suitable for the display of text. There are new apps that overcome this handicap, that display text in narrow widths,
and scroll vertically.

I can see this in the Washington Post article on my Fire tablet, about the Return of the MIGHTY MINIVAN.

I cannot link to this directly, since two different devices are involved. I recommend you subscribe to the Post, who you can also see on your Laptop, and your Phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment