Thursday, October 11, 2018

Why all the kids who want to be a different gender?

Something strange is going on here. Boys want to be girls, and girls want to be boys. Why?

This indicates to me, that something is wrong - but everybody else insists, nothing is wrong. Everything is perfectly normal.

Bullshit. Something is terribly wrong, and it's not hard to see what it is. People are living lives they are ashamed of. And their children are ashamed of.

They want to be something different - and a gender change, is any easy way to be something different.

I will be specific. I know a mother who had a son, she spent a lot of time with. But she developed an intense interest in another woman, and lost interest in her son.

Her son became a girl, and an attractive one at that. A change the mother ignored.

The daughter has since disappeared.. She is in another relationship, I am sure - but I have idea what kind of relationship that is, or where it is. And I am afraid to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment